Lemon Lime + Bitters Iced Tea
Iced Tea + Cocktail Infusion
Our Lemon, Lime & Bitters Iced Tea is a restorative iced tisane imbued with uplifting citrus notes and soothing blossoms.
This naturopathic formulation has traditional benefits and plant compounds that are antioxidant, decongestant, immunologic and calmative which may naturally protect against oxidative stress, fortify immunity, defend against infection, relieve tension, uplift mood and vitalise energy.
100% Organic Ingredients: Lemon Myrtle Leaf, Lemon Verbena Leaf, Linden Flowers, Lime Leaf, Elder Flowers, Yarrow Flowers, Lemon Peel, Orange Peel
Naturally caffeine free.
Enjoy as a cold brew or cocktail infusion.
HOW TO BREW LEMON LIME + BITTERS ICED TEA
- Use 1-2 tsp per cup with boiling water
- Let the herbs infuse for 5-7 minutes
- Strain and keep the steeped herbs for your compost
- Enjoy once it has cooled over ice
HOW TO BREW LEMON LIME + BITTERS COLD BREW
- Add 1L of freshly boiled water to 1-2 heaped tablespoons of loose leaf tea
- Let it rest for around 5-30 minutes, depending on how full bodied you prefer the flavour
- Allow to cool down naturally or enjoy directly served over ice cubes for instant iced tea
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
HOW TO BREW LEMON LIME + BITTERS COCKTAIL INFUSION
Lemon, Lime & Bitters, once made into a cold brew can be added into your favourite cocktail for a fruity twist.
Check out our Cocktail Recipes here.
Store out of direct sunlight below 30°C.
Not intended to diagnose in any way. For treatment consult a healthcare professional.
After enjoying your tea, please help us protect the planet and compost your steeped herbs.