Virility + Reproductive Tonic
Sex Dust was formulated by founder and naturopath Chalimah Jeanne drawing on the wisdom of ancient Western, Chinese, Peruvian and Ayurvedic medicine with virility and the reproductive system in mind.
100% ACO Certified Organic
Ingredients: Raw Cacao, Maca, He Shou Wu, Rose Petals, Mucuna, Shatavari, Cinnamon, Passionflower, Stevia, Himalayan Pink Salt
HEALTH BENEFITS OF RAW CACAO + SEX DUST
- Raw cacao known as an Amazonian Superfood.
- When unprocessed and organic, raw cacao has an ORAC score of 98,000 per 100g (ORAC scores measure the ability of antioxidants to absorb free radicals) due to its high level of antioxidants. It is also the highest plant-based source of iron known to man.
- Raw cacao has long been associated with love and intimacy. It is said to open the heart and allow for a deeper, authentic love based connection with yourself and others.
- Drinking cacao regularly can enhance creativity and sexual energy.
- He Shou Wu is known in ancient Chinese Medicine as being a powerful life-extending plant as well as a libido booster and sexual health tonic. In addition to this it is known to stimulate our intuitive abilities, opening us to our deeper spiritual nature and awareness.
- Mucuna Seed was chosen for this blend as it has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to lower stress, reduce anxiety, improve focus, boost the libido, and elevate mood.
- In Ayurvedic Medicine Shatavari Root is used to boost fertility. This incredible plant is used to stabilise a woman’s body and emotions throughout her menstrual cycle and is an adaptogen helping enhance the body’s ability to relax and cope with stress.
- In Ayurvedic practice rose petals are used as aphrodisiacs. They are known to affect the two Doshas in your body connecting the heart and mind and making a person more responsive to touch and sexual pleasure.
- Maca is known in Peru as ‘nature’s viagra’ and is widely used as a sexual tonic and fertility enhancer as well as increasing overall stamina.
- The pleasant tasting and fragrant Passionflower which contains a well-known chemical called chrysin, which has shown the potential to increase testosterone and boost sex drive in men.
HOW TO PREPARE CACAO INFUSIONS
- Use 1-2 tsp per cup, depending on how chocolatey you like it.
- Add a sip of hot water, then stir to make a paste. This way you avoid chocolate lumps in your cup.
- Fill up with your choice of hot milk.
We recommend using oat milk and adding a splash of honey!
Our raw cacao powders are great for baking, desserts and smoothies. Simply substitute any recipe including cocoa powder with our Organic Merchant cacao blends. Check out some recipes here.
For best storage conditions, keep the canister in a dry, cool location with the lid fully sealed.
This product is NOT a dietary supplement.
Not intended to diagnose in any way. For treatment consult a healthcare professional.