RESTORATIVE + ADRENAL TONIC
Spirit Dust was formulated by founder and naturopath Chalimah Jeanne drawing on the wisdom of ancient Western, Chinese, Peruvian and Ayurvedic medicine with resistance to stress and anxiety in mind. It promotes healthy adrenal gland function and supports a healthy immune response.
100% ACO Certified Organic
Ingredients: Raw Cacao, Mesquite, Cinnamon, Ashwagandha, Siberian Ginseng, Astragalus, Ginger Himalayan Pink Salt
Vegan friendly, gluten-free, certified organic, additive-free, chemical-free, environmentally friendly produced and contain no sugar.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF RAW CACAO + SPIRIT DUST
- Contains powerful adaptogens that help us resist stress and symptoms of exhaustion allowing for the ability to soldier on with our day.
- Raw cacao contains antioxidants and compounds that can work with your brain’s chemistry to boost brain function and mood as well as lower anxiety and depression.
- Ashwaganda the most commonly used and researched adaptogen, has been used for more than 2,500 years to lower stress, stabilise thyroid hormones, calm anxiety and improve sleep.
- Siberian Ginseng, a superior Chinese medicinal herb is used to increase the ability to adapt to environmental factors, including physical and emotional stress.
- Astragalus root is known to promote a healthy immune system which can be severely compromised when stressed and also helps combat tiredness.
- Warming herbs Cinnamon and Ginger have also been added not only to add sweet spice but also because of their ability to promote general wellbeing, boost energy metabolism and help to stabilise blood sugars after adrenal burnout.
HOW TO PREPARE CACAO INFUSIONS
- Use 1-2 tsp per cup, depending on how chocolatey you like it.
- Add a sip of hot water, then stir to make a paste. This way you avoid chocolate lumps in your cup.
- Fill up with your choice of hot milk.
We recommend using oat milk and adding a splash of honey!
Our raw cacao powders are great for baking, desserts and smoothies. Simply substitute any recipe including cocoa powder with our Organic Merchant cacao blends. Check out some recipes here.
For best storage conditions, keep the canister in a dry, cool location with the lid fully sealed.
This product is NOT a dietary supplement.
Not intended to diagnose in any way. For treatment consult a healthcare professional.