Lucent Bath Soak
BALANCING + GROUNDING
Lucent is a balancing and grounding balneotherapy treatment taking its name from the beauty, luminosity, and potent magic of the moon. Enchanting vetiver and ylang ylang, together with calmative oatmeal, invite you to embody the rhythms of nature, enlighten your mind and delve into a deep relaxed state.
Naturopathically formulated to replenish minerals and trace elements, soothe muscular and nervous tension, deeply moisturise and refine skin, and cultivate inner peace.
100% Natural and Organic Ingredients:
Premium Dead Sea Salt, Celtic French Grey Sea Salt, Naturally Harvested Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate), Organic Australian Oatmeal, Australian White Kaolin Clay, Organic Orris Root (Iris germanica) Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Ylang Ylang Oil, Organic Vetiver Oil.
Foot Soak or Daily Bath: 1/2 cup or 80g
Full Body Therapeutic Treatment: 1 cup or 160g
OATMEAL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Colloidal oatmeal has both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Can inhibit tumour necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin-8 release, which have been associated with conditions like psoriasis.
- Contains starches, beta-glucan and water-binding polysaccharides that help to retain water to enhance the moisturisation of the skin.
- Can reduce the rate of histamine release in mast cells, which are present in allergic skin reactions.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ORRIS
- Contains antibacterial, antimicrobial and germicidal properties which can help make your skin fresh, glowing and smooth.
- Orris has been used to maintain health of the nervous system and enhance thinking power and reasoning ability.
- The anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce inflammation in the joints and reduce pain.
Suitable for all skin types.
Avoid eye contact, freshly shaved- or injured skin, which could result in irritation.
Caution: Hot or warm baths should not be used by people with certain medical conditions (including those who are pregnant or breastfeeding), except on the advice of a physician. Keep out of reach of children. It’s important to talk to a healthcare professional before using any essential oil to see how it might react with medications you take regularly and how to prevent side effects.
These products contain no additives or anti-caking agents and 100% natural. Don’t be worried if your Organic Merchant Bath Soak appears slightly wet, salt is naturally hygroscopic meaning it will attract moisture from the air. In a humid environment the salt crystals can begin to melt.