RADIANT + GLOWING BEAUTY TONIC
Shine Dust is formulated by founder and naturopath Chalimah Jeanne drawing on the wisdom of ancient Western, Chinese, Peruvian and Ayurvedic medicine with a radiant complexion and a glowing beauty in mind.
Naturally high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to protect against disease and promote anti-ageing, the ingredients in Shine Dust have been chosen to purify and cleanse the liver and lymphatics, regulate the digestive tract, as well as nourish and rejuvenate the body.
100% ACO Certified Organic
Ingredients: Raw Cacao, Mesquite, Roasted Dandelion Root, Roasted Chicory Root, Ginger, Triphala, Burdock, Cinnamon, Himalayan Pink Salt
HEALTH BENEFITS OF RAW CACAO + SEX DUST
- Raw cacao is the highest plant-based source of iron known to man.
- Dandelion is a rich source of vitamins A, B complex, C, and D, as well as minerals such as iron, potassium, and zinc.
- Dandelion contains taraxasterol, a compound known for having significant antioxidant properties that combat inflammation.
- It is also a good source of vitamin C, one of the most helpful vitamins for the immune system.
- Triphala contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties may help heal certain skin issues.
- Triphala is also known to improve the skin texture and enhance skin elasticity due to its anti-aging properties.
- Chicory root is an anti-inflammatory and has the ability to boost skin’s elasticity.
HOW TO PREPARE CACAO INFUSIONS
- Use 1-2 tsp per cup, depending on how chocolatey you like it.
- Add a sip of hot water, then stir to make a paste. This way you avoid chocolate lumps in your cup.
- Fill up with your choice of hot milk.
We recommend using oat milk and adding a splash of honey!
Our raw cacao powders are great for baking, desserts and smoothies. Simply substitute any recipe including cocoa powder with our Organic Merchant cacao blends. Check out some recipes here.
For best storage conditions, keep the canister in a dry, cool location with the lid fully sealed.
This product is NOT a dietary supplement.
Not intended to diagnose in any way. For treatment consult a healthcare professional.