Aurum Bath Soak
CALM + SOOTHE
Aurum is a gentle, milky mineral soak using a curative blend of chamomile and calendula oil to soothe sensitive skin. Together with the ancient calmative properties of frankincense and lavender, this blend assists with revitalising and restoring skin integrity.
Naturopathically formulated to calm sensitive, itchy, irritated, or inflamed skin this mineral soak can be used to support conditions such as hives, dermatitis, and eczema. Suitable for children and adults.
100% Natural and Organic Ingredients:
Premium Dead Sea Salt, Celtic French Grey Sea Salt, Naturally Harvested Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate), Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Organic Australian Oatmeal, Australian White Kaolin Clay, Organic, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Chamomile Oil, Organic Calendula Oil, Organic Frankincense oil, Organic Lavender Oil.
Foot Soak or Daily Bath: 1/2 cup or 80g
Full Body Therapeutic Treatment: 1 cup or 160g
CHAMOMILE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Known to soothe any sore red skin while promoting its healing.
- Soothes sore muscles and can promote a healthy restful sleep.
- It contains apigenin, an antioxidant that binds to certain receptors in your brain that may promote sleepiness and reduce insomnia, or the chronic inability to sleep.
- Loaded with antioxidants that may play a role in lowering your risk of several diseases, including heart disease and cancer.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CALENDULA
- A traditional remedy used in folk medicine due to the high antioxidant compounds that can neutralise stress in the body.
- Contains anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties.
- Calendula extract may be used topically to treat wounds and ulcers as it is has been found to increase collagen production in the skin.
- Studies have shown that Calendula extract may enhance skin hydration and stimulate firmness as well as reducing signs of ageing.
Suitable for all skin types.
Avoid eye contact, freshly shaved- or injured skin, which could result in irritation.
Caution: Hot or warm baths should not be used by people with certain medical conditions (including those who are pregnant or breastfeeding), except on the advice of a physician. Keep out of reach of children. It’s important to talk to a healthcare professional before using any essential oil to see how it might react with medications you take regularly and how to prevent side effects.
These products contain no additives or anti-caking agents and 100% natural. Don’t be worried if your Organic Merchant Bath Soak appears slightly wet, salt is naturally hygroscopic meaning it will attract moisture from the air. In a humid environment the salt crystals can begin to melt.