RELAX + RESTORE
Radiance is a sensual and sacred aroma-balneotherapy treatment created to balance biorhythms. Immerse yourself in the sovereignty of this rose-infused blend to invite connectedness with yourself and the natural world, conjure creativity and radiate beauty from within.
Naturopathically formulated to replenish minerals and trace elements, harmonise hormones, support PMS, endometriosis, and menopause, soothe muscular and nervous tension, instil relaxation, and cultivate peace.
100% Natural and Organic Ingredients:
Premium Dead Sea Salt, Celtic French Grey Sea Salt, Natural Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate), Australian Pink Clay, Organic Rose Petal Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Frankincense Oil, Organic Clary Sage Oil, Organic Sage Oil, Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Bergamot Oil, Organic Ylang Ylang Oil, Organic Patchouli Oil.
Foot Soak or Daily Bath: 1/2 cup or 80g
Full Body Therapeutic Treatment: 1 cup or 160g
AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY HEALTH BENEFITS
- Pink clay is known for its strong mineral content, as it contains magnesium, selenium, and zinc. It is made by combining white clay known to be beneficial for oily skin and red clay used for mature skin that needs improvement in elasticity.
- Amazing calming, anti-ageing and cleansing benefits
- Exfoliating effect for brightening the skin
- Does not strip off the natural oil barrier on your skin like other clays can
- Highly moisturising and hydrating
- Made from the resin of the Boswellia tree, Frankincense (also known as olibanum) has a woody, spicy and exotic scent
- Promotes feelings of satisfaction, peace, relaxation, and overall wellness
- Known for its ability to beautify and rejuvenate skin
Suitable for all skin types.
Avoid eye contact, freshly shaved or injured skin, which could result in irritation.
These products contain no additives or anti-caking agents and 100% natural. Don’t be worried if your Organic Merchant Bath Soak appears slightly wet, salt is naturally hygroscopic meaning it will attract moisture from the air. In a humid environment the salt crystals can begin to melt.
Please note: Hot baths should not be used by people with certain medical conditions (including those who are in early stage pregnancy), except on the advice of a physician.
It’s important to talk to a healthcare professional before using any essential oil to see how it might react with medications you take regularly and how to prevent side effects.