Bath Collection Gift Box
Mineral Salts and Clay + Therapeutic Botanicals
The OM Bath Collection Gift Box contains sample-sized sachets of all five of our premium mineral bath soaks.
All products within the range are naturopathically formulated using sustainably harvested mineral-rich salts, curative mineral clays, organic botanicals and organic essential oils for various therapeutic benefits including:
- Aurum Calming Bath Soak – Chamomile and Calendula to soothe sensitive skin.
- Lucent Balancing Bath Soak – Oatmeal and Orris Root to soothe muscular and nervous tension.
- Radiance Relaxing Bath Soak – Frankincense and Rose to replenish minerals and harmonise hormones.
- Sel de Mer Purifying Bath Soak – Cedarwood and Sea Kelp to improve circulation and fortify immunity.
- Vivifica Reviving Bath Soak – Eucalyptus and Tea Tree to focus cognition and relieve post-work-out muscular tension.
All blends are vegan friendly, additive-free, chemical-free, and environmentally friendly. In line with our commitment to sustainable practices, our bath range has been developed for use for hand or foot bathing in smaller vessels, such as our Copper Bathing Bowl, as well as in standard tubs.
The OM Bath collection empowers you to draw upon this sacred practice. to serve and heal your sovereign self and create a powerful holistic experience owing to the use of the elements. Undertaken mindfully, bathing can be a valuable part of a self-care routine and can assist with many conditions. In particular, there is a significant history of bathing being linked with caring for the skin and easing and restoring muscles. Bathing mindfully can assist with general health and mood, and connect you with the natural world.
This bath soak gift box is a thoughtful present for people who value the therapeutic and enjoyable aspects of bathing.
HOW TO PRACTICE BALNEOTHERAPY
The process of enveloping yourself in water has been a key ritual for centuries as part of culture and religious ceremony. It is also famed for the rich therapeutic benefit it can deliver. We believe without a doubt that the act of taking a bath can provide an important moment of self-care and ritual for yourself.
We recommend following these steps to get the most out of your bath using Organic Merchant Mineral Bath Soaks:
- Switch off both physically and mentally – leave your devices in another room, lower the lighting and put the do not disturb sign on the door.
- Fill and pour – fill your bath with warm water, enough to cover your whole body. Pour your desired amount of OM Bath Soak into the bath as the water is running.
- Hydrate – replenish your internal fluids before you step in and keep some water or tea with you while you bathe.
- Set your intentions – take a moment to breathe in deeply, close your eyes and enjoy the aroma taking hold of the bathroom. Set an intention on what kind of experience you would like to create.
- Soak – now immerse yourself into the muddy, mineral-rich medicinal waters that have now been created in your bath. Turn on a guided meditation or some soothing music and soak for 2- 30 minutes, keeping the water at a consistent temperature.
- Restore – emerge from your bath and pat yourself dry. Do not shower! You want to leave the minerals on your skin to continue to do their magic. Drink a glass of water and relax under a warm blanket. This is important as the body continues to detoxify through perspiration.
Notes for use:
Suitable for all skin types. Avoid eye contact, and freshly shaved or injured skin, because this could result in irritation.
These products contain no additives or anti-caking agents and 100% natural. Don’t worry if your Organic Merchant Bath Soak appears slightly wet. This is because salt is naturally hygroscopic meaning it will attract moisture from the air. In a humid environment the salt crystals can begin to melt.
Please note: Hot baths are not suitable for people with certain medical conditions (including those who are in early stage pregnancy), unless on the advice of a physician.
Also, it is important to talk to a healthcare professional before using any essential oil. They can advise on how it might react with medications you take regularly, and how to prevent side effects.