Australian Bush Blush Tea
Refreshing + Revitalising
Our Australian Bush Blush is a vibrant refreshing tisane of tangy bush quandong and zesty native lemon with tart, cranberry-like hibiscus. These indigenous botanicals have traditional benefits and plant compounds that are antioxidant, antiviral and antibiotic which may naturally reduce oxidative stress, enhance complexion, fortify immunity, vitalise energy and protect against chronic disease.
Enjoy daily, served as a hot or cold infusion.
100% Organic Ingredients: Organic Lemon Myrtle Leaf, Organic Hibiscus Flower, Wild Crafted Bush Quandong Fruit.
Naturally caffeine free.
INGREDIENTS IN OUR AUSTRALIAN BUSH BLUSH TEA:
- Lemon Myrtle (certified organic)
- Hibiscus (certified organic)
- Bush Quandong (wildcrafted)
The ingredients we use for this blend are a mix of certified organic and wildcrafted.
HEALTH BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH HERBS FOUND IN THIS BLEND:
Hibiscus – This herb contains citric acid, malic acid and flavonoids which are useful for brightening the skin. Generally, it is effective in increasing stamina and endurance, as well as lowering blood pressure and blood sugar level.
Quandong – The native Australian fruit is known for its purgative nature. Traditional medicine uses quandong infusions for its gentle laxative effect. Tea made from quandong is likewise used to alleviate symptoms of rheumatism.
Lemon Myrtle – Lemon myrtle has a reputation as a powerful antiseptic and anti-virus agent that can destroy disease-carrying microorganisms. Traditionally it has been used to treat allergies, colds, sore throats, gastric disturbances and infections. Tea containing lemon myrtle is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
HOW TO BREW
- Use 1-2 tsp of Australian bush tea per cup with boiling water
- Let the herbs infuse for 3-4 minutes
- Strain and keep the steeped herbs for your compost
- Add a 1L of freshly boiled water to 1-2 heaped tsp of loose leaf tea
- Let it rest for around 5-30 minutes, depending on how full bodied you prefer the flavour
- Allow to cool down naturally or enjoy directly served over ice cubes for instant iced tea
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This blend is also available in our Australian Native Botanicals Gift Box.
Store out of direct sunlight below 30°C.
Not intended to diagnose in any way. For treatment consult a healthcare professional.
After enjoying your tea, please help us protect the planet and compost your steeped herbs.