Natural, Organic, Caffeine-free Cleansing Tea
Purifying + Detoxifying
An organic, purifying detox tea of offering earthy notes of nettle, with refreshing floral mint tones and a touch of ginger.
This naturopathic formulation has traditional benefits and plant compounds that are detoxifying, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and laxative which may support natural detoxification via the kidneys, liver and lymphatic system, aid digestion, fortify immunity and promote a radiant complexion.
Enjoy this detox tea as a daily tonic.
100% Organic Ingredients: Dandelion Root, Nettle Leaf, Ginger Root, Spearmint Leaf, Red Clover Flower, Calendula Petals, Lemon Peel
Naturally caffeine free
HEALTH BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH THE HERBS FOUND IN THIS DETOX BLEND:
- Dandelion root is often used for supporting and cleansing the liver, assisting detoxification and eliminating the built-up waste.
- Nettle is often used for kidney and skin health as well as treating digestion problems such as IBS and constipation. Additionally, the high concentration of vitamin C and antioxidants make nettle an effective immune booster.
- Ginger provides a natural scrub to the lacteals, or “collecting ducts” of the intestines, and is a natural boost and cleanse to the lymphatic system as a whole. It also invigorates the cardiovascular system for improved circulation.
- Red clover supports a healthy skin and stimulates bile production to help the liver process fats in the body. Red clover’s anti-inflammatory properties also help to reduce inflammation in the liver.
- Calendula has a wide variety of uses; it is mainly used for swollen lymph nodes, for cleansing body tissues, and for anti-inflammatory purposes.
HOW TO BREW CLEANSING TEA
- Use 1-2 tsp per cup with boiling water
- Let the herbs infuse for 5 minutes
- Strain and keep the steeped herbs for your compost
Store out of direct sunlight below 30°C.
Not intended to diagnose in any way. For treatment consult a healthcare professional. Herbal infusions are termed food grade therapeutics and are generally safe to consume while pregnant and nursing.
After enjoying your tea, please help us protect the planet and compost your steeped herbs.