Ingredients for Winter Warming Hot Chocolate Recipe:
2 Teaspoon of Spirit Dust
20ml Hot water
200ml Hot milk (we recommend creamy oat milk)
1 teaspoon Honey
- Choose your favourite teacup or mug and fill it with 2 teaspoons of Spirit Dust.
- Add 20ml of hot water or milk and stir to make a paste.
- Heat 200ml of milk on the stove and pour over the chocolate paste.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey for a hint of sweetness.
- If you prefer a more lavish chocolate flavour and extra creaminess, we recommend adding 3 teaspoons of Spirit Dust and 1 teaspoon of ghee
- For a slightly more savoury and nutty taste, add 1 teaspoon of tahini