How to use the T42 (Tea For Two) Teapot:
- Use 2 heaped teaspoons per T42 Teapot. Fill the glass teapot with freshly boiled water.
- Carefully and slowly lower the infuser into the teapot. If you do it too fast, the water may overflow slightly. Make sure the leaves are completely submerged in water, allowing them to fully unfold their aromas. Note: If the leaves are flowing on top, carefully push them down with a spoon.
- Infuse for at least 5 minutes (or according to individual brewing instructions).
The glass teapot allows you to judge the tea’s strength and intensity.
- Take the lid off and turn over.
- Carefully and slowly take out the infuser and let the remaining water drip back into the T42 teapot.
- Place the infuser inside the lid.
- Pour a cuppa and enjoy. Tastes best when shared with friends and family.
ALTERNATIVE AFTER STEP 3: If you are like us and can’t have a strong enough aroma in your cup, then you might choose to not remove the infuser before serving. In this case, please place your hand or thumb on top to keep all glass parts in place.
Please note: Trendglas’s T42 teapots are designed in a way, that if you leave the infuser inside whilst pouring BUT do not hold your hand on top, the infuser and lid will slightly move into an angle to avoid dropping the glass lid.
Alternatively you can use this teapot directly on a stovetop: