Miko Glass Teapot
Organic Merchant’s 800ml Miko Teapot is beautifully crafted by Trendglas Jena in collaboration with industrial design leaders Delphin Design in Berlin and is made of non-toxic, BPA-free, environmentally-friendly borosilicate glass. It holds 3-4 cups of tea.
One of our more traditionally shaped teapots, the Miko can be used both as a kettle to boil water and as a teapot to brew loose leaf tea. We recommend making sure that your stove top is no bigger than the base circumference of the Miko as this can make the handle hot to touch when serving.
- Made of heat-resistant, clear glass
- Award-winning, sophisticated design
- Comes with teapot, glass infuser and Lid.
- Dishwasher and Microwave safe
HOW TO USE YOUR MIKO TEAPOT
- Boil the water first, either using the teapot directly on the stove or in a separate kettle. Make sure the water is not filled too high – it will rise once the strainer is inserted.
- Scoop your desired amount of loose leaf tea into the glass strainer.
- Gently lower the strainer into the water and then place the lid on top.
- Steep for the directed time shown on the label or as desired.
HOW TO CLEAN MY MIKO TEAPOT
- Gently hand wash or place into your dishwasher.
(H/W/D): 148 x 233 x 140
*Caution: Never heat without water inside. Avoid quick cooling, handle hot liquids with care and never use damaged glass vessels. Not compatible with Induction stove tops.