Mineral Bath Soaks For Wellness
There is power in taking a hot bath – a practice that goes back at least as far as recorded human history, in multiple cultures, on every continent. In fact, Balneotherapy – the use of mineralised water or mineral-laden mud for treatment of diseases by bathing, has been a form of medicine widely practiced since antiquity for the treatment of various diseases. Usually practiced at spas, Organic Merchant is bringing the same level of treatment into the home.
Our Wellness Bath Soaks can be used to improve, support and restore many health issues or concerns including:
- Poor Circulation
- Immune Support
- Muscular Tension
- Symptoms of PMS
- Sensitive Skin
Each mineral Bath Soak has a base of four different types of sea salts from across the globe, known for their revitalising benefits of the body.
- Celtic Sea Salt crystals – provides the natural balance of minerals from the ocean as our own bodies saline solution.
- Dead Sea Salts – can help to relieve sore joints and muscles and have a soothing, cleansing effect on the skin.
- Natural Epsom Salts – containing therapeutic properties which can help to relax and relieve muscle aches and inflammation in joints.
- Magnesium Chloride Flakes – may help to soothe muscle aches, relieve irritated skin, improve sleep, and relax the body and mind.
Our Bath Soaks also include 100% natural clay that is ultra fine and super smooth, providing nourishing goodness for your skin.
- Bentonite Clay – absorbs oils, bacteria and dirt from the skin.
- Australian Kaolin Clay – has high silica content and fine grain making it less drawing for dry/dehydrated skin and is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Australian Pink Clay – features essential minerals to help replenish and regenerate the epidermis of the skin to create softened and conditioned skin with a healthy glow.
- Green French Argile Clay – known for its detoxifying and exfoliating properties as well as its ability to stimulate circulation and tone the skin.
These products contain no additives or anti-caking agents and 100% natural. Don’t be worried if your Organic Merchant Bath Soak appears slightly wet, salt is naturally hygroscopic meaning it will attract moisture from the air. In a humid environment the salt crystals can begin to melt.
Organic Merchant’s Bath Soak Blends
Ingredients: Premium Dead Sea Salt, Celtic French Grey Sea Salt, Naturally Harvested Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate), Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Organic Australian Oatmeal, Australian White Kaolin Clay, Organic, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Chamomile Oil, Organic Calendula Oil, Organic Frankincense oil, Organic Lavender Oil.
Ingredients: Premium Dead Sea Salt, Celtic French Grey Sea Salt, Naturally Harvested Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate), Organic Australian Oatmeal, Australian White Kaolin Clay, Organic Orris Root (Iris germanica) Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Ylang Ylang Oil, Organic Vetiver Oil.
Ingredients: Zechstein Flakes (Magnesium Chloride), Premium Dead Sea Salt, Celtic French Grey Sea Salt, Natural Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate), Australian Pink Clay, Organic Rose Petal Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Frankincense Oil, Organic Clary Sage Oil, Organic Sage Oil, Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Bergamot Oil, Organic Ylang Ylang Oil, Organic Patchouli Oil.
Sel de Mer
Ingredients: Zechstein Flakes (Magnesium Chloride), Premium Dead Sea Salt, Celtic French Grey Sea Salt, Natural Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate), Organic Blue Green Algae Powder (Chlorella Vulgaris), Organic Deep Sea Kelp Powder, Organic Activated Charcoal, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Cedarwood Oil, Organic Lemon Oil.
Ingredients: Zechstein Flakes (Magnesium Chloride), Premium Dead Sea Salt, Celtic French Grey Sea Salt, Natural Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate), Green French Argile Clay, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Organic Ginger Oil, Organic Lemon Oil, Organic Cedarwood Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil.
Learn Morevisit our blog