The Australian Wattle Tea is a warm aromatic blend, combining black tea with roasted wattleseed and cinnamon. It’s strong aroma makes it ideal for coffee drinkers getting introduced to the world of tea. The blend creates a sweet-smelling combination of roasted coffee, with cinnamon, chocolate and hazelnut characteristics. It is designed to be enjoyed with or without milk.
Exciting announcement: Our Wattle Tea won silver at the Golden Leaf Awards, in the category natural black tea blend.
Ingredients in our award winning Australian Wattle Tea:
- English Breakfast Tea (certified organic)
- Cinnamon (certified organic)
- Roasted Wattleseed (wildcrafted)
The ingredients we use for this blend are a mix of certified organic and wildcrafted.
- Use 1 teaspoon per cup of boiling water.
- Let the loose leaf infusion soak until the aroma reaches your desired strength. We recommend a minimum of 4 minutes brewing time. For an optimal preparation of loose leaf infusions you might want to try the use of glass tea ware with internal strainers.
- Strain and discard the loose leafs when the aroma developed the desired strength.
- Add organic milk and/or honey to your liking.
This blend is now also available in our Australian Native Botanicals Gift Box.