The Golden Triangle Tea is a turmeric tea with ginger, lemongrass and pineapple. Whereas the pineapple is very subtle and just gives the blend a slight sweetness, the ginger, lemongrass and pepper add some spicy notes. All in all this soothing tea will leave you longing for more.
Certified organic ingredients in our turmeric tea:
How to make turmeric tea:
- Use 1 heaped teaspoon of our loose leaf Golden Triangle Tea per cup.
- Steep for 6-10 minutes, or until the aroma reached the desired level. This blend will not end up tasting bitter.
- Serve and enjoy straight up or with a touch of milk.
Why did we blend a turmeric tea recipe?
No longer is turmeric (Curcuma Longa) only thought of as the must have ingredient for an Indian curry. It is now the principal go to nutritional herb to help with an astounding array of medical conditions including: cardiovascular disease, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and diabetes, to name just a few.
Predominantly, turmeric’s benefits work due to it’s anti-inflammatory action which are made possible by the major component curcumin. Furthermore the herb shows potent antioxidant, hepatoprotective and anti platelet actions.
Research has found that combining turmeric with black pepper (Piper Nigrum) increases it’s bioavailability and therefore it’s therapeutic effectiveness.
Read more about the increase antioxidant activity of combining black pepper with turmeric powder: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4487614/
At Organic Merchant, we pride ourselves on creating delicious botanical infusions that are therapeutically beneficial, and so we are delighted to welcome the caffeine free Golden Triangle Tea as the latest addition into our range.
How to make a golden turmeric latte:
Our own turmeric latte recipe is simple and delicious. It became our obsession last winter.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons (depending on preferred strength) of our Golden Triangle Tea to 1 cup of water in a saucepan.
- Heat until boiling then reduce and simmer gently.
- Add 1 cup of desired organic mylk (coconut or almond mylk are divine).
- Simmer gently for another 5 minutes or until creamy.
- Carefully pour the mixture through a fine strainer into two cups.
- Add a sprinkle of organic cinnamon dust on top for a delicious upgrade.
Relax, and enjoy. Serves 2.
This chai recipe not only makes the perfect turmeric latte, but is good for you as well. Scroll back up to read about the health benefits of turmeric.
You can even turn the mix into an energy boosting smoothie, by blending the cooled down beverage with half a banana.
The health benefits of our turmeric tea that are listed on this page, or anywhere else on this website, are not intended to diagnose in any way, but purely for educational purpose. For treatment consult a healthcare professional.
Caution needed with the use of anticoagulants and anti-platelet medication if consuming in high quantities.
Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight below 30°C.