Spirit Dust contains the following certified organic ingredients:
Click the ingredients for further details of the health benefits associated with each one.
This anti-inflammatory hot chocolate is gluten, dairy and sugar free, as well as vegan friendly.
How to use Spirit Dust:
The Spirit Dust can be made into or added to beverages, baking and raw treats.
For making a unique cinnamon cacao grab your Spirit Dust and favourite milk:
- We recommend 1-2 tsp (or around 2g) per 200ml.
- Add 20ml (1 sip) of hot milk/water, then whisk/stir to make a paste.
- Fill up with your choice of hot milk.
Try adding honey or a hint of vanilla to your liking. If you prefer a more lavish chocolate flavour, simply add an extra spoonful of the cacao infusion. We recommend adding the Spirit Dust to your smoothies or morning coffee, for a tasty twist. Get inspired by our enticing raw cacao powder recipes.
How to store:
For best storage conditions, keep the properly closed Super Dust in a dry, cool location.
What are the benefits?
- strengthens resistance to physical stress and anxiety
- enhances cognition and optimal performance
- supports energy equilibrium through endocrine balance
- restorative body tonic for both recuperation and endurance
Organic Merchant’s Spirit Dust is a superb natural body tonic to regulate blood sugars, immune system responses, cardiac performance and promote longevity.
This product is NOT a dietary supplement. Statements on this page and the rest of the website are not intended to diagnose in any way.
Back to category overview: cacao drink range.