Soothe Dust contains the following certified organic ingredients:
Click the ingredients for further details of the health benefits associated with them.
This anti-inflammatory tonic is gluten, dairy and sugar free, as well as vegan friendly.
How to use this turmeric cacao blend?
The Soothe Dust can be made into or added to beverages, baking and raw treats.
For making a turmeric cacao grab your Soothe Dust and favourite milk.
- We recommend 1-2 tsp per 200ml.
- Add 20ml (1 sip) of hot milk/water, then whisk/stir to make a paste.
- Fill up with your choice of hot milk.
We enjoy our turmeric hot chocolate blend on its own, but you can add honey or a hint of vanilla to your liking. In case you prefer a more lavish chocolate flavour, simply add an extra spoon of the turmeric cacao blend. Get inspired by our enticing raw cacao powder recipes.
Cacao Turmeric Latte Recipe (vegan and gluten free):
You will need:
- 200ml of your favourite non-dairy milk
- 2 heaped tsp of our Soothe Dust
- a pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp of maple syrup OR 1 medjool date (pitted) for sweetness
- a dash of vanilla extract
How to make:
- Add all ingredients into a blender and mix for 30 to 60 seconds. A nice smooth foam should be building on top.
- Taste test the cacao turmeric latte and fine tune according to your needs.
- Pour the ingredients into a small pot and carefully heat for a couple of minutes until the desired temperature is reached. For heating, use a low power setting and stop when it starts simmering gently, not bringing it to a boil.
That’s how to turn our Soothe Dust into a vegan and gluten free cacao turmeric latte.
How to store Soothe Dust?
For best storage conditions, keep the properly closed Soothe Dust in a dry, cool location.
What are the benefits of our turmeric cacao?
- relieves and calms systemic inflammation
- soothes irritated digestion and supports joint mobility
- regulates inflammatory immune responses
Organic Merchant’s Soothe Dust was created as a healing and anti-inflammatory tonic. Our turmeric cacao blend is naturally high in anti-inflammatory properties to protect against disease and promote longevity.
This product is NOT a dietary supplement. Statements on this page and the rest of the website are not intended to diagnose in any way.
Back to category overview: cacao drink range.
How to make a golden turmeric latte:
Our own turmeric latte recipe is simple and delicious. It became our obsession last winter.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons (depending on preferred strength) of our Soothe Dust to 1 cup of water in a saucepan.
- Heat until boiling then reduce and simmer gently.
- Add 1 cup of desired organic mylk (coconut or almond mylk are divine).
- Simmer gently for another 5 minutes or until creamy.
- Carefully pour the mixture through a fine strainer into two cups.
- Add a sprinkle of organic cinnamon dust on top for a delicious upgrade.
Relax, and enjoy. Serves 2.
This chai recipe not only makes the perfect turmeric latte, but is good for you as well. Scroll back up to read about the health benefits of turmeric.
You can even turn the mix into an energy boosting smoothie, by blending the cooled down beverage with half a banana.
The health benefits of our turmeric tea that are listed on this page, or anywhere else on this website, are not intended to diagnose in any way, but purely for educational purpose. For treatment consult a healthcare professional.
Caution needed with the use of anticoagulants and anti-platelet medication if consuming in high quantities.
Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight below 30°C.