Organic Sencha Green Tea
REVITALISING + RESTORATIVE
Our organic Sencha Green is a refreshing loose leaf green tea offering light revitalising grassy notes, with smooth slightly sweet overtones. It contains pure loose leaf green tea.
Ingredients: Sencha green tea ~ Camellia sinensis
Naturally contains caffeine.
SENCHA GREEN TEA BENEFITS
Sencha is a classic tea with traditional benefits and plant compounds that are antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing and cardio-protective which may naturally reduce oxidation, support heart health, aid digestion, boost metabolism, enhance cognition, defend against chronic disease and signs of ageing. Discover more about the benefits of sencha.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SENCHA AND MATCHA?
- Sencha is grown in full sunlight, while Matcha green tea is grown in the shade, meaning Sencha green tea has more antioxidants
- Japanese Sencha green tea, whole leaves are ground up, including stems and veins.
- Sencha has a “grassy” flavour profile and is more pungent than Matcha.
- Sencha green tea has less caffeine content than Matcha.
HOW TO BREW SENCHA GREEN TEA
- Use 1-2 tsp of loose leaf tea per cup with boiling water
- Let the herbs infuse for 3+ minutes
- Strain and keep the steeped herbs for your compost
Store out of direct sunlight below 30°C.
Not intended to diagnose in any way. For treatment consult a healthcare professional.
After enjoying your tea, please help us protect the planet and compost your steeped herbs.