Mulled Spice Tea
FRAGRANT + FESTIVE
Our Mulled Spice is a vibrant medley of festive fruit flavours, fragrant spices and velvety rose.
This classic Glühwein formulation has plant compounds that are antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial which may naturally aid digestion, balance blood sugar, enhance circulation, fortify immunity, and invigorate energy.
Enjoy as a daily tonic or in recipes to create warming winter wine, summer sangrias, fruit minced pies or poached fruits.
100% Organic Ingredients: Cranberry, Currants, Elderberry, Hibiscus Flowers, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Juniper Berry, Clove Bud, Nutmeg Pod, Cinnamon Bark.
Naturally caffeine free.
HOW TO MAKE MULLED TEA?
- Temperature: freshly boiled water, 100°C
- Time: minimum 5 minutes before drinking, brewing time is subject to taste. This infusion can be steeped for a long time without turning bitter.
- Use 1 heaped teaspoon per 200ml of water.
- Serve hot or cold
MULLED TEA HEALTH BENEFITS
The ingredients found in our mulled tea are full of health benefits.
- Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllata) is a wonderful antioxidant. It has analgesic properties and is therefore good for pain relief. Clove is a natural antiseptic, and helps calming digestive tonic for cramping conditions.
- Elder berry (Sambuccus Nigra) offers wonderful immune support. It is anti-oxidant, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory, helping to ease coughing and expel mucus in the respiratory tract.
- Nutmeg (Myristica) fragrans another wonderful antioxidant with analgesic properties. It has both, soothing and stimulating effect on the nervous system and is also a digestive tonic for conditions such as nausea, gastritis, and indigestion.
- Juniper berry (Juniperus Communis) has strong antiseptic and astringent properties wonderful in treating urinary conditions. It helps to calm, heal and cleanse the digestive system.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) is also a wonderful antioxidant. It is antibacterial and anti-fungal. Cinnamon supports good circulation, balances blood sugar levels, regulated hormones and maintains digestion.
Want to make Mulled Wine? Visit our blog to read the recipe.
Store out of direct sunlight below 30°C.
Not intended to diagnose in any way. For treatment consult a healthcare professional.
After enjoying your tea, please help us protect the planet and compost your steeped herbs.