Glass Tea Infuser
Loose Leaf Tea
Our Glass Tea Infuser is perfect for using with organic loose leaf tea with our Glass Teapots and Water Kettle.
Made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass, this infuser is 8cm in diameter and 10cm high. The small laser cut strips in the base allow the water to drain through after brewing your tea while keeping the steeped herbs inside the infuser rather than your tea cup.
- very easy to clean (dishwasher safe)
- made from superior borosilicate glass
HOW TO USE THE GLASS TEA INFUSER
- Pour boiling hot water into the teapot making sure not to fill it too high.
- Scoop the desired amount of loose leaf tea into the infuser.
- Gently lower the infuser into the teapot filled with water.
- Place the lid on the top and brew for the desired amount of team.
- Remove the lid and infuser before serving.
The glass lid will keep the medicinal oils of the herbs from evaporating and can also double up as a place to rest your infuser if using the flat glass lid.