Not only does this Turkish Apple Iced Tea blend with cinnamon and rose taste incredible, but it also benefits your blood circulation.
Ingredients in Turkish Apple Iced Tea:
- Apple Pieces
- Rose Petals
All ingredients we use are 100% certified organic, guaranteeing the purest quality available. Unlike many other major brands, we do not add sugar, flavourings or any form of additives to our teas. Our apple cinnamon infusion captures the orient’s aromatic flavours in a natural way and brings them alive in your cup.
How to make apple iced tea:
Oftentimes people making apple tea at home complain that the taste is not strong enough.
Our advice: Leave the infusion to soak for multiple hours.
- Add 2 tablespoons of our Turkish Apple Iced Tea to a litre of boiling water.
- Let it soak until the aroma reaches your desired strength. We recommend to let it sit for at least 30 minutes. Personally we often let this infusion sit over night, so up to 12 hours.
- Strain when the taste is strong enough for you and add organic honey to your liking.
If the aroma turns out to be too dominating in the end, just water it down a bit.
- Serve cold, fresh from the fridge or over ice cubes with some organic apple slices.
- Can be stored for up to 3 days.
Traditional health benefits of ingredients found in this blend:
- Boosting immunity
- Improving circulation
- Balancing blood sugars
- Preventing constipation