As believers in purity, we did a lot of searching for the best possible glass teaware in which to brew our herbal teas. In the end, tough borosilicate glass tea ware was our choice, as the added boric oxide makes the material resistant to chemical corrosion and sudden temperature changes. Additionally when breaking, borosilicate glass does not shatter into thousand of pieces, but rather cracks and collapses.
All Trendglass Teaware we sell is:
- manufactured from clear borosilicate glass which is free of smell and flavour, does not discolour and shows high chemical and mechanical resistance.
- highly resistant to sudden temperature changes with a temperature difference of 140°C/284°F.
- heat resistant in general (up to 450°C/842°F), and therefore suitable for use in microwave and on stove tops.
- suitable for a healthy and safe food preparation.
- designed in a superior and functional way, allowing for an optimal preparation of loose leaf tea.
- easy to clean and hygienic to use due to the pore-free surface.
Search our teaware by category:
Showing 13–13 of 13 results