Mineral Bath Soaks
Our range of wellness mineral bath soaks are naturopathically formulated to harness the energy created when warm water, sustainably harvested mineral-rich salts, curative mineral clays, organic botanicals and organic essential oils are on the body.
A calming mineral soak using Australian white kaolin clay and organic oatmeal to soothe your skin and restore its integrity.
A milky mineral soak formulated using organic orris root, French grey sea salt, Ylang Ylang and Vetiver oil to create a heady, transformative experience.
A rosy mix of natural epsom salts, rose petal powder, pink clay, frankincense, sage, bergamot and patchouli oil to create an intoxicating aroma-balneotherapy treatment.
Sel de Mer
Using the power of sea kelp and blue green algae powder mixed with activated charcoal and natural dead sea salts to provide a deep natural exfoliation and detoxifying treatment.
The latin name for life-giving, Vivifica is a restorative mineral bath soak featuring dead sea and epsom salts, detoxifying green clay, eucalyptus, tea tree, lavender and ginger oil to improve cold and flu symptoms and soothe sore muscles.SHOP BATH SOAKS
6 Step Bath Ritual
The process of enveloping yourself in water has been a key ritual for centuries as part of culture and religious ceremony as well as being famed for the rich therapeutic benefit it can deliver.
We believe strongly that the act of taking a bath can provide an important moment of self-care and ritual for yourself.
We recommend following these steps to get the most out of your bath using Organic Merchant mineral Bath Soaks:
- Switch off both physically and mentally – leave your devices in another room, lower the lighting and put the do not disturb sign on the door.
- Fill and pour – fill your bath with warm water, enough to cover your whole body. Pour your desired amount of OM Bath Soak into the bath as the water is running.
- Hydrate – replenish your internal fluids before you step in and keep some water or tea with you while you bathe.
- Set your intentions – take a moment to breathe in deeply, close your eyes and enjoy the aroma taking hold of the bathroom. Set an intention on what kind of experience you would like to create.
- Soak – immerse yourself into the muddy, mineral rich medicinal waters that have now been created in your bath. Turn on a guided meditation or some soothing music and soak for 2- 30 minutes, keeping the water at a consistent temperature.
- Restore – emerge from your bath and pat yourself dry. Do not shower! You want to leave the minerals on your skin to continue to do their magic. Drink a glass of water and relax under a warm blanket. This is important as the body continues to detoxify through perspiration.