Our functional, simple but elegant tea glass with handle is made from high quality borosilicate glass.
Clear borosilicate glass is resistant to quick temperature changes (up to 140°C/284°F) and even suitable for use in a microwave. Furthermore it is easy to clean due to its pore-free surface and it can even go into the dishwasher. So no worrying about getting stains in your cup when forgetting about your tea for hours.
Our tea glass is:
- Easy to handle and easy to clean due to pore-free surface
- Heat resistant (up to 450°C/842°F)
- Suitable for use in microwave and dishwasher
- Do not give off any substances and are therefore suitable for a healthy and safe food preparation
- Do not discolour and show high chemical and mechanical resistance
Dimensions: 9cm in height, 7cm in diameter (on top).
They hold a total volume of 250ml.
Tea glasses without handles are commonly used in countries like Turkey and Morocco. However, as we often can hardly wait to start sipping, we prefer to have a tea glass with handle. Thanks to the simple handle on our hand-blown tea glasses there is no danger of burning your fingers.
Trendglass tea glasses are perfect for enjoying a freshly brewed cup of your favourite blend. You can scroll back to the top to buy our tea glasses online or find a stockist.
If you are rather looking for a tea glass that comes with an infuser and lid, which is ideal for brewing beautiful loose leaf tea directly into the cup, you might be more interested in our Tea Time Tea Cup.