How to use the T42 (Tea For Two) Teapot:
- Use 2 heaped teaspoons per T42 Teapot. Fill the glass teapot with freshly boiled water.
- Carefully and slowly lower the infuser into the teapot. If you do it too fast, the water may overflow slightly.
- Infuse for at least 5 minutes (or according to individual brewing instructions).
The glass teapot allows you to judge the tea’s strength and intensity.
- Take the lid off and turn over.
- Carefully and slowly take out the infuser and let the remaining water drip back into the T42 teapot.
- Place the infuser inside the lid.
- Pour a cuppa and enjoy. Tastes best when shared with friends and family.
ALTERNATIVE AFTER STEP 3: If you are like us and can’t have a strong enough aroma in your cup, then you might choose to not remove the infuser before serving. In this case, please place your hand or thumb on top to keep all glass parts in place.
Please note: Trendglas’s T42 teapots are designed in a way, that if you leave the infuser inside whilst pouring BUT do not hold your hand on top, the infuser and lid will slightly move into an angle to avoid dropping the glass lid.
Trendglas Jena products are:
- Heat resistant (up to 450°C/842°F), suitable for use in microwave, dishwasher and stove
- Suitable for healthy and safe food preparation
- Easy to clean and hygienic to use due to the pore-free surface
- High resistance to sudden temperature changes with a temperature difference of 140°C/284°F
- Manufactured from clear borosilicate glass which is free of smell and flavour, does not discolour and shows high chemical and mechanical resistance
- Do not give off any substances and are therefore suitable for allergy sufferers
- Superior and functional product design for an optimal preparation of beverages
- Suitable as an individual and creative gift idea